Natural disasters and emergency situations seem to be occurring with great frequency in the world today. Every time you turn on the news, there is another emergency scenario transpiring, with many happening in the United States. EHSConsult Emergency Procedures Flip Charts help students, employees and residents be safe when confronted with a disaster or emergency situation.
EHSConsult Emergency Procedures Flip Charts
- The charts are the most effective way to get information to those in need in a timely manner.
- Used by universities, high schools, grade schools and businesses.
- Numerous emergency scenario instructions (e.g. earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, lock-down procedures, etc.) based on information provided by FEMA, the Red Cross, local Offices of Emergency Services and Police Departments.
- Endorsed by emergency management professionals as well as by clients.
- Backed up by over 25 years experience of work in the field of Environmental Health and Safety.
- Easily accessible, concise instructions give employees, students, and school administrators the information they need to know to stay safe in various emergency situations.
Ask about our customized services for your school, business, or home.
EHSConsult will work with you to develop the best emergency procedures flip charts for your needs.
A great example of how John at EHSConsult is in pace with my new boss’s expectations. With our new emergency flip charts from EHSConsult I feel confident that our workforce here at CTG understands what to do in an emergency situation.
Brett Hittner, Director of Facilities and EHS, Channel Technologies Group
We were able to review several different flip charts and developed one that was just what we needed for the school. The process was easy and quick and resulted in a very professional flip chart.
Greg Rogers, Wink-Loving Independent School District, Wink, Texas
The flip charts are important and have been well received by the Dunn community. We have posted in all of our classrooms – important information all in one place – in an emergency things may be a bit chaotic – this information will reduce anxiety and confusion and help all manage in a safe and effective manner.
Tom Holmes, Director of Alumni Affairs at Dunn School, Los Olivos, CA.
The emergency flip charts are a wonderful resource for our teachers and staff. The logistical information and emergency procedures can be found easily and we feel that we are better prepared in the case of an emergency.
Megan Gregor, Asst-Principal Foothill High School, Bakersfield, CA.